12th Annual Suisun Business Group Crab Feed - "The One For Fun!"
Saturday, February 13, 2010.
The premier Solano County Crab Feed will be held at the Joseph Nelson Community Center, 611 Village Drive in Suisun City. Doors open at 6:30 PM with a no-host bar; dinner will be served at 7:30 PM. In addition to all the Dungeness crab you can eat, we will be serving salad, Emmit Tuff's famous Jambalaya, and dessert. A silent auction, 50/50 raffle and lots other great prizes will make this a fun evening for everyone!
The crab feed is our principle fundraising event for the Business Group. Our success depends on the support and generosity of our community, volunteers, contributors, and companies in our community.
Since its inception in March 1996, the Suisun City Business Group has worked energetically to promote the city and its business community through events, fundraisers, and other activities. Some of the group’saccomplishments include:
- Publishing comprehensive Business Directories for Suisun City
- Sponsoring signage along Highway 12 which highlights the city
- Hosting the annual July 4th Fireworks Gala at City Hall
- Organizing an annual fundraising crab feed in January
- Hosting Chamber of Commerce Business Mixers at various Suisun City business locations
- Donating funds to support community activities and organizations
- Participating in many of the city's events including the Waterfront Festival, Christmas in Old Town, Suisun City Open Air Market, and the Summer Concert Series